We offer additional FDIC Insurance options for deposits over $250,000. Talk to a banker to learn more on how to optimize FDIC Insurance and protect your deposits.
GO>2 Account Disclosure
- $25 deposit required to open account.
- No minimum daily balance requirement or monthly maintenance fee.
- * You will earn $0.15 per qualified purchase when you use your GO>2 Debit Card. Qualified purchases are for goods and services. The total of the $0.15 per debit card transaction rewards will be credited to the GO>2 account on the statement date and these funds will be automatically transferred to the associated savings account the next business day. If the amount you receive in debit card transaction rewards exceeds $600 annually, you will receive Form 1099-MISC.
- At a minimum, you are required to open a GO>2 savings account to receive the monthly debit card transaction rewards.
- You must receive monthly e-Statements.
- You are not allowed to write checks on the GO>2 account.
- Your GO>2 Checkless Checking account will be transferred to a Free Solutions Checking Account (accounts held by minors will be closed) and you will not earn $0.15 for qualified debit card purchases and you will no longer receive up to $12 in ATM refunds each statement cycle if the following occurs:
1. Checks are written on the account
2. E-Statements are cancelled
3. Savings account is closed
- †After 90 days, the GenGold program costs just $4.95 per month, and will be debited from your GO>2 account.
Savings Account Disclosure
- $1 deposit required to open account.
- E-Statements are required.
- Depending upon the savings account type you open, fees may reduce earnings.
To receive a current copy of Terms & Conditions related to your account, please contact Customer Care: 1.888.725.2207