What can I set up alerts for?
Deposit account alert categories
- Card transactions
- Card transaction over threshold amount
- Account balance above threshold
- Account balance below threshold
- Transaction over threshold amount
- Transaction equal to threshold amount
- Check number XXXX cleared
- Credit transaction posted
- Debit transaction posted
- Interest paid to account
- Withdrawal over threshold amount occurred
- Outgoing transfer over threshold amount
- Incoming transfer over threshold amount
- Transfer failed
Loan account alerts
- Loan rate changed
- Loan advance posted
- Maximum credit limit exceeded
- Loan payment due
- Payment posted to loan account
- Scheduled loan payment due
- Loan past due
- Online banking password changed
- Online banking login locked out
- Online banking email address changed
Certificates of Deposit
- Time account renewed
- CD approaching maturity
- Check returned
- Fee charged to an account
- Hold added to an account
- Hold removed from an account
- Account status changed
- Stop payment placed on account
- Statement generated
Look for the word “Alerts” in the upper right-hand menu of Internet Banking to get started! In the Norway Savings Bank Mobile Solutions app, you’ll find the Alerts link in the “More” menu.
1 To be eligible to use External Transfers, you must be age 18 or over and have a minimum balance of $10.00 in the account from which you want to initiate a transfer or accept a transfer. External transfers can only be made between personal accounts. Business accounts are not eligible to send or receive funds through the External Transfers service.
2 The External Transfers service provides access to over 23,000 banks, credit unions and brokerages. However, there is a limit of five (5) accounts (besides your NSB accounts) that can be added to the External Transfers system.
3 You can only edit transfers that have not been batched and sent to Automated Clearing House (ACH) for processing.
4 Next-day transfer services are available based on a series of standard qualification rules including:
1. You cannot have had a non-sufficient funds (NSF) transaction in the prior 30 days.
2. Your available balance must be higher than the amount of the transfer requested
3. You must have a $25 minimum remaining balance after the transfer amount has been deducted from the current balance.
Your unique life. Our unique solutions.