Mobile Deposit Solutions
Need to deposit a check but don’t have time to make it to the bank? Now you can deposit checks with just a few clicks right from your mobile device using Mobile Deposit Solutions. You’ll first need to download the Norway Savings Bank Mobile Solutions app for iPhones, iPads and Android devices to access Mobile Deposit Solutions.
Things to remember about depositing a check on your mobile device:
- In addition to signing the back of your check, also write “For mobile deposit” within the signature section. If you skip this step, your deposit may be rejected. Endorsing your check in this manner will reduce the risk of the check being deposited a second time.
- The maximum check amount that can be deposited is $5,000. Check holds may apply in certain circumstances.
- The daily deposit limit is $10,000.
- Checks deposited before 4pm EST will be available the same business day.
- Checks deposited after 4pm EST will be available the next business day.
- Certain types of checks are not able to be deposited through your mobile phone. Those include:
- Third party checks
- Returned or re-deposited checks
- Jointly payable checks (there are some exceptions – call 1.888.725.2207 for details)
- Money orders
- Treasurers checks
- Foreign checks
- Travelers checks
- Please flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking the photos.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo
- Follow the instructions in the app carefully
- Hold on to your check for 30 days after deposit and then destroy or shred it
Contact the Customer Care Center at 1.888.725.2207 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday or send us a secure message and a representative will respond as soon as possible during business hours.