internet banking for small business
At Norway Savings, we understand that as a business owner, you need your banking to be fast, easy and flexible. We get it. That’s why we have two different solutions, based on the complexity of your business.
If your business only has one online banking user (typically sole proprietorships and businesses with few employees), you need Internet Banking for Small Business, which provides the flexibility to do your business banking when it is convenient for you and your life. That’s why we’ve developed sophisticated, secure online banking tools so you can be in business day and night.
features & benefits
- Transfer funds between your Norway business accounts
- Check balances on deposits and loans in real time
- Loan payments on Norway loans and credit lines – no stamps, no mail, no hassle
- Pay bills online with Bill Pay
- Download and import account data into your accounting software
- Search and view transactions within the current or previous month’s statement – by date, amount or check number
- Chat with Norway’s Customer Care Team during normal business hours if you have questions or technical issues
- Initiate stop payments on Norway business checks instantly
Does your business need to originate ACH transfers, request outgoing wire transfers or need more than one user with online access? Visit our Cash Management section for more information about our Ecorp Banking capabilities.
security is our highest priority
We take information security very seriously and use a defense in-depth approach to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all of our information systems.
For more details on Norway Internet Banking security and the latest security updates, visit our Security page.
sign up now!
If you are not an Internet Banking for Small Business customer, sign up today.
Contact the Customer Care Center at 1.888.725.2207 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday or send us a secure message and a representative will respond as soon as possible during business hours.