home equity loans & lines of credit
At Norway Savings, we’ve made borrowing on your home’s equity more customized for your individual needs. Our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) special offer gives you that flexibility, so you can do what you want, when you want to do it. It’s just another way we help you—be you.
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
Rates as low as Prime minus 0.25%
+ Save up to $650 on Appraisal + Title Fees on your HELOC.
CustomLOCKSM home equity line of credit
- Lock portions of your line as fixed-rate loans (up to three), with stable payments and no rate risk – no new application needed. There is a $50 fee for each fixed rate LOCk request.
- Draw on your variable-rate line with convenient check access for up to 10 years – no prepayment penalty
Norway home equity line of credit
- Draw on your line with convenient check access for up to 10 years; no prepayment penalty
Norway home equity loans
- Flexible terms and options
- Fixed rates and stable payments throughout the term of the loan
Are you ready to start an application?
We’ve made it super easy to apply! Simply click the “Apply Now” button below.
*Rates and offer are effective May 4, 2023, subject to change without notice and are for new home equity lines of credit. The 8.00% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is variable each month and the APR will be established based on an Index PLUS margin. The index is the highest Prime Rate Published in the Wall Street Journal. Adjustments to the Periodic Rate and the corresponding Annual Percentage Rate, resulting from changes in the Index, can change daily. As of May 4, 2023, the Prime Rate was 8.25%; however the APR can never go below the minimum of 3.50%. The maximum APR will be 16% APR. APRs assume a credit score of 700 or better; other programs with other terms are available. 10-year draw, 15-year repayment requirement. Maximum 85% Combined Loan to Value Ratio (CLTVR). Lower CLTVR for loan amounts above $726,201.00. Minimum line amount is $5,000.00. Special Appraisal & Title fee offer is available for Primary and Second Homes. Offer excludes expenses for unusual legal, unique property appraisals or title issues. Offer applies to owner-occupied 1-4 family primary residences and second homes, excluding mobile homes. Homeowners insurance required.