Make one-time or recurring bill payments from the convenience of your computer or mobile device, and receive many of your monthly bills right in the Bill Pay site. Plus, the Zelle® person-to-person payment feature lets you send money to friends and family. All you need is their e-mail address or U.S. cell phone number. Our Bill Pay and Zelle® services are free and unlimited for all consumer checking account holders, inBusiness relationship customers, Non Profit and Personal Trust Accounts.
simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. For example, organize your utilities, cable and phone in a folder named household.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, such as your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
To enroll in Bill Pay, log into Internet Banking, click on the “Bill Pay” tab at the top of the screen and follow the enrollment instructions. If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Center at 1.888.725.2207 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday or send us a secure message and a representative will respond as soon as possible during business hours.