Move money quickly, easily and securely when and where you need it with External Transfers.
Norway Savings Bank customers with a personal checking or savings account* can use Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking to move their money between their financial institutions without stepping foot in a branch.** Move your funds in as little as one day from other institutions to your Norway Savings account and vice versa. If you’ve ever written a check to yourself to move money between institutions, External Transfers is for you.
External Transfers Features:
- Send/receive one-time transfers
- Schedule future transfers
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Edit transfers***
- Standard delivery (typically 3 days) and next-day delivery services are available
Fees – there is no charge for standard delivery services. Each month, customers will be able to use next-day transfer services six (6) times at no charge.**** A fee of $2.50 per additional next-day transfer will be assessed.
Check out this External Transfers Video or view the Click-Thru Demo below to learn more about using External Transfers.
External Transfers Disclosures
*To be eligible to use External Transfers, you must be aged 18 or over and have a minimum balance of $10.00 in the account from which you want to initiate a transfer or accept a transfer. External transfers can only be made between personal accounts. Business accounts are not eligible to send or receive funds through the External Transfers service.
**The External Transfers service provides access to over 23,000 banks, credit unions and brokerages. However, there is a limit of five (5) accounts (besides your NSB accounts) that can be added to the External Transfers system.
***You can only edit transfers that have not been batched and sent to Automated Clearing House (ACH) for processing.
****Next-day transfer services are available based on a series of standard qualification rules including:
- You cannot have had a non-sufficient funds (NSF) transaction in the prior 30 days.
- Your available balance must be higher than the amount of the transfer requested
- You must have a $25 minimum remaining balance after the transfer amount has been deducted from the current balance.