Business bill pay
Save time, money and effort by using electronic Bill Pay. Norway Savings provides two unique versions of Bill Pay, tailored to your business needs.
Businesses with more complex needs and multiple users should use Business Bill Pay. Make one-time or recurring bill payments from the convenience of Norway Savings Bank’s Business Online Banking. You can receive many of your monthly bills right in the Business Bill Pay site. If you have multiple bill pay senders for your business and you’re looking for additional layers of securing payments, Business Bill Pay is for you. You can implement a secondary/dual control feature to ensure all payments are approved before submission.
simply the best way to manage your payments
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local business to a Fortune 500 Company
- Share Payment Details. Create bill payments once and share with your other authorized bill payment users.
- Dual Control Security. Dual control feature is available for a secondary approval option.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your payments to create efficiencies for you and your staff.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, when it’s due or requires a secondary approval.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
Our Business Bill Pay service is free for your business when you sign-up for e-Statements. Without e-Statements, Business Bill Pay is only $5.75 per month with unlimited transactions.
Businesses that only have one online banking user (typically these are sole proprietorships or businesses with few employees) should use Bill Pay for Small Business.
To enroll in Business Bill Pay, please contact the Cash Management or Eservices Departments between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at 1.888.725.2207.
If you have any questions, please contact the Eservices Department at [email protected] or call 1.888.725.2207 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.